Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The First Post

I know it might be a little late to start one of these things, but I figured I might as well let everyone know how my trips going.  My gut tells me I'm gonna sound stupid no matter what on this thing, but here it goes.


I've been in Prague for 2 weeks now, and loved every second of it. I got lucky and got a great group of roommates.  I hang out and go out with pretty much only these guys unless we go out in a big group.  We've gone out quite a bit in Prague, there are a shit ton of really cool bars and really cool clubs.  The coolest bar we've been to so far and by far is this place called the Beer Factory. It has beer taps at each table and it measures how much beer you drink. Then on the screen it turns into a race and you race other tables. It is a lot of fun.


Last weekend me and 3 of my roommates went to Krakow, Poland. Probably doesn't sound like the best place in Europe but it shocked all of us.  We went and saw the concentration camps Auschwitz and Birkenau, which was extremely moving and nothing I could even explain in words.  We went out and the night life was surprisingly amazing.  The scene was really young and there were a lot of good bars and clubs.


On Thursday morning me and 3 of my roommates are taking of to Nice, France for some beach time. 


I'll keep updating this if any of you are interested.


-Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment